Friday 17 August 2007

Another Second Life Conference is Cancelled

I have just received news that SLCC 2007 - Deutschland, due to be held from 21st to 23rd of September in Dusseldorf has been cancelled.

I only actually became aware of the existence of this community conference yesterday, when talking with the guys at anyMOTION, a German SL build company who were one of the sponsors of the event. I had hoped to do my bit in bringing it to your attention. So it was disappointing to receive a mail today, informing me that the event has been cancelled.

I have yet to find out the reasons for the cancellation, but if I do get to the bottom of it then I will let you know.

That makes a second SL conference scheduled for September to be cancelled. The other casualty being SL Conference 2007, which was due to be held in Berlin.

No comments: